Members of the UKCA are involved in a variety of space missions.
Members of the UKCA are on the sciebce teams for instruments and missions including:
- The Close-Up Imager (CLUPI) on the ExoMars Rover.
- The HabitAbility: Brine, Irradiation and Temperature (HABIT) instrument on the ExoMars Surface Science Platform.
- The Raman Spectrometer on the ExoMars Rover.
- The IceProbe instrument on a proposed Europa Lander.
- The Nadir and Occultation for MArs Discovery (NOMAD) instrument on the Trace-Gas Orbiter (TGO) science team.